Biodentine Bioactive Dentin Substitute, box of 5 - .18 ml unit dose capsules
- In the crown: temporary enamel restoration, permanent dentin restoration, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping, pulpotomy.
- In the root: root and furcation perforations, internal/external resorptions, apexification, retrograde surgical filling.
Features & benefits
- Sets in 10 - 12 minutes
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures.
- Natural micro mechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation.
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentin.
- 3.5mm Aluminum radiopacity for easy short and long term follow-up.
- Item #01C0600 - 15 x capsules + 15 x single-dose containers
- Item #01C0605 - 5 x capsules + 5 x single-dose containers
|Description:||Bioactive Dentin Substitute, box of 5 - .18 ml unit dose capsules.|
|Packaging:||5 unit dose capsules|
|Primary Market:||Not Specified|
|Type:||Bioactive Dentin Substitute|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.