BioRoot Flow Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer
- Permanent root canal filling in combination with gutta-percha points in case of inflamed or necrotic pulp or following a retreatment procedure.
Features & benefits
- Easy – Ready-to-use syringe provides easy extrusion directly into canals and you maintain your preferred obturation technique
- Successful – Highly-pure calcium silicate mineral formulation (resin-free) means no shrinkage, limited bacterial growth, and increased biocompatibility and bioactivity which reduce the risk of adverse reactions
- For Everyone – Designed for cold and warm techniques with excellent flow into accessory canals, tight adhesion to dentin and gutta-percha, and reproducible results in all root canal treatments from simple to complex
- Item #01E0510 - 1 x 2g syringe, 1 finger grip, 20 intra-oral tips
BioRoot™ Flow is a pure mineral calcium silicate root canal sealer, available in premixed 2g syringe for both cold and warm obturation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.