Cook-Waite Lidocaine HCL 2% with Epinephrine 1:100,000 Local Anesthetic, Box of 50 - 1.7 mL Cartridges
|Description:||Cook-Waite Lidocaine HCL 2% with Epinephrine 1:100,000 Local Anesthetic, Box of 50 - 1.7 mL Cartridges. **Anesthetics are non-returnable.|
|Packaging:||Package of 50 - 1.7 ml cartridges|
Septodont Lidocaine HCL 2% w/Epinephrine 1:100,000 2% Red Lidocaine 50/Box | 1.7ml Cartridges
Features & benefits
- Lidocaine, when used for infiltration, will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex-free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize the risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- Item #99167 - Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7ml glass cartridges
- Reactions to Lidocaine are characteristic of those associated with other amide-type local anesthetics. A major cause of adverse reactions to this group of drugs is excessive plasma levels, which may be due to overdosage, inadvertent intravascular injection or slow metabolic degradation. Lidocaine is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to it or to any local anesthetic agent of the amide type or to other components of lidocaine solutions. Local anesthetics should be employed only by clinicians who are well versed in diagnosis and management of dose-related toxicity and other acute emergencies which might arise from the block to be employed, and then only after insuring the immediate availability of oxygen, other resuscitative drugs, cardiopulmonary resuscitative equipment, and the personnel resources needed for proper management of toxic reactions and related emergencies. Lidocaine contains potassium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. Please see package insert for prescribing information.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, We will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.