Dynarex Tongue Depressors, Sterile, 5.5" Junior-Sized Length, Made from Beige Birch Wood, Comes in Peel-Down Patches, 1 Box of 100
- SMOOTH AND PRECISE CONSTRUCTION: The Dynarex Tongue Depressors are precision cut and have polished, smooth edges for consistent safety and comfort. In addition, these tongue depressors are made from sturdy birch wood which deters splintering and breaking.
- USED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS: Dynarex Tongue Depressors are utilized by medical professionals to facilitate an oral airway in the mouth while depressing the tongue. Doing so will reveal any infections or rashes that may be present in the mouth and throat.
- MULTI-PURPOSE POPSICLE STICKS: Tongue depressors, otherwise known as popsicle sticks, hold a variety of uses such as spreading ointments or for wooden craft projects. Plus, they are perfect for making treats due to being tasteless and odorless.
- STERILE AND INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED: These Junior tongue depressors are 5.5" in length, sterile, and are shipped in boxes of 100. The individual, peel-down packaging allows the tongue depressors to be easily stored in a variety of locations.
- HIGH QUALITY: The Dynarex Tongue Depressors are made from high-quality wood that limits splintering and utilizes rounded edges which provides a comfortable experience. Dynarex always provides Best in Class alternatives to other leading brands and products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.