Metrex CaviCide 24 oz Spray, 12 per case, MET-13-1024
CaviCide - 24 oz. Spray - Surface Disinfectant / Decontaminant Cleaner. Ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant. Kills TB in 3 minutes and HBV, HCV, HIV-1, MRSA, VRE in 2 minutes. Non-toxic. Low-alcohol, non-abrasive, non-corrosive, good for all non-porous surfaces, 24 oz. Spray Bottle.
CaviCide Multipurpose Disinfectant 24 oz
Safe for use on non-porous surfaces.
- Effective against TB in 3 minutes, and HIV-1, HCV, HBV and MRSA in 2 minutes.
- Disinfectant, cleaner, decontaminant, all in one.
- May be used on most medical device materials.
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Ideal for hospitals, medical/dental offices, daycares, schools, clean rooms, home sanitizing, and nursing facilities
CaviCide Disinfectant kills the following viruses within minutes.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
This product may be used in healthcare settings such as:
- Operating rooms
- Emergency medical settings
- Surgical centers
- Outpatient Surgical Centers
- Isolation areas
- Neonatal units
- Nursing homes
- Ophthalmic and optometric facilities
- Dental offices
- Animal care facilities
- Salon settings
- Emergency vehicles
- Health club facilities
- Daycare centers
- Correctional facilities
- Laundry rooms
- Other critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is important.
It also effectively clean and disinfect, when used as directed, such items:
- Interior and exterior surfaces of infant incubators, bassinets
- Infant/child care equipment surfaces
- Oxygen hoods
- Ambulance equipment surfaces
- Amalgamators and dental curing lights
- Exterior surfaces of anesthesia machines and respiratory therapy equipment
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body. This product may be used to preclean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high level disinfection. This product may be used to disinfect non-critical medical devices, which come in contact only with intact skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.