Orabloc Articaine Anesthetic 1:100,000, 1.8mL (50)
Orabloc® is an amide local anesthetic containing a vasoconstrictor indicated for local, infiltrative or conductive anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures. Orabloc is available in two epinephrine formulations: 1:200,000 – commonly used for routine procedures and 1:100,000 – when pronounced homeostasis or improved visualization of the surgical field is required.
- Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine
- Rapid onset of anesthesia within 1-9 minutes
- Complete anesthesia lasts about 1 hour for infiltration, up to 2 hours for nerve block
- A 24-month shelf life at room temperature
- Very low manufacture-related degradation products such as articaine acid and epinephrine sulphonic acid
- Sodium edetate free, methylparaben free and latex free
- Each Orabloc® cartridge is sealed individually in the blister for maximum protection during storage and handling
|Item - Concentration:||1:100,000|
|Item - Percent Anesthetic:||4%|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.