We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Dentaldistrictdd@firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Dentaldistrictdd@email@example.com.
Returns may be authorized when these conditions are met:
- Product must be new, in sellable condition, and in the original unopened and unmarked packaging.
- Returns must meet quality inspection standards, appearance and physical count.
- All product returned within 30 days of shipping and that meet the criteria listed under Line 1 will not be subject to a handling and restocking fee. Items returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% handling and restocking fee. No product will be accepted for return if shipping date is beyond one (1) year.
- PPE products, items marked as non-returnable and refrigerated product may not be returned for exchange or credit at any time.
- Product will be accepted only from the original purchaser and only when delivered to our New York U.S.A shipping facility.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid via UPS and insured for full value. Please don’t return merchandise in an envelope.
- Returned merchandise must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a note indicating a reason for the return.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.