Robot FG Diamond, Round, ISO #001/017, 1.4 Length, Fine, 1/pk
- Shofu Dental Robot FG Diamond is Rated #1 in overall performance by a National Research organization.
- Robotic manufacturing process distributes precise amounts of natural diamond particles onto a one-piece, stainless steel shank.
- Made by high technology robots in a computer-automated environment.
- Multi-coating technique with a special surface treatment for durability – maintains cutting efficiency with less clogging.
- Smooth cutting and long lasting performance.
- Grits diamonds are available in: super fine (SF), fine (F), standard (R), coarse (C) and super coarse (SC).
- There are many Friction Grip shapes available to suit any clinical indication, including PFM crowns and bridges, all-ceramic crowns and bridges, inlays/onlays, composite restorations, porcelain laminate veneers, and minimally invasive restorations.
- Reusable, Restoratives & compatible with high-speed handpiece.
- Available in ISO 001/017, Fine grit, 1.4mm length, Round end, Red ring, Friction grip shank, Round head shape, 1.7mm head diameter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.