Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
An ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients or residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands. The cost to treat an HAI can be as much as $58,500. By preventing just one, a patient hand hygiene program could pay for itself for an entire year.
PDI Sani Hands ALC Antimicrobial Alcohol Hand Wipes are the #1 sanitizing wipe in the healthcare market. PDI Sani-Hands ALC Hand Wipes are proven more effective than alcohol gels alone, when soap and water are not available. Sani-Hands ALC Wipes remove soil and bacteria AND kill 99.99% of germs. Rub-in alcohol-based handwashes (gels, foams and rinses) sanitize but leave debris and soil on hands. Sani-Hands ALC Antimicrobial Alcohol Hand Wipes help clean and sanitize hands with one product.
- Contains 220 wipes
- Multi-count canister accomodates frequent usage
- Place in schools, offices, patient rooms, nursing stations and hallways for convenient access
Large Canister (220 Count)
SKU # P15984
Dimensions: 6" x 7.5"
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams
- Safe to use before eating and drinking
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv)
- Helps meet The Joint Commission 2018 National Patient Safety Goal #7
- Wipe fingertips and nails individually
- Wipe between all fingers of both hands
- Wipe both thumbs
- Wipe palms of both hands thoroughly
- Wipe back of hands
- Wipe both wrists and forearms
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Manufactured in the US with domestic and foreign materials to the highest quality standards
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin
Watch the video below for further details -
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.