SurgiMac Introduces it's Mac Black collection
Designed for performance, the Mac Black collection is engineered to optimize clinical outcomes by delivering efficiency throughout the entire perio and surgical procedure. From reducing light reflection to enhancing visibility at the surgical site, the Mac Black collection is designed with the clinician in mind.
In addition to the surgical hand instrument portfolio, the Black Line now includes Millers, Gracey and scissors designs delivering superior performance through enhanced precision and innovation.
Features and Benefits of MacBlack:
• Super-Cut design featuring a razor sharp blade and serrated edge for reduced tissue slippage
• Performance engineered coating for optimal edge retention
• Distinct black finish for enriched contrast and visual acuity at the surgical site and underlying tissue
• Reduced light reflection afforded by a matte black finish
• All hand instruments are skillfully created, precise and durable