Cook-Waite Lidocaine HCL 2% with Epinephrine 1:50,000 Cartridges, Box of 50 - 1.7 mL
- Local dental anesthesia by nerve block or infiltration.
Features & benefits
- Lidocaine should be used when more pronounced hemostasis is required.
- Lidocaine when used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- Item #99169 – Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7ml glass cartridges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.