A high compressive strength base cement formulated for dentin replacement.
- Recommended as a supportive, protective base under stress-bearing amalgam, composite and porcelain restorations
- Compressive strength (147 MPa)
- High fluoride release reduces the occurrence of secondary caries
- High level of radiopacity
- Low solubility
- Easy mixing and handling
- Biocompatible and chemically bonds to dentin and enamel
- Pediatric temporary cusp replacement
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.