Marcaine™ with Epinephrine Bupivacaine HCl Preservative Free 0.5% - 1:200,000 Injection Dental Cartridge 1.8 mL
Cook-Waite Marcaine - Bupivacaine 0.5% Local Anesthetic with Epinephrine 1:200,000, Box of 50 - 1.7 mL Cartridges. **Anesthetics are non-returnable.
Package of 50 - 1.7 ml cartridges
Bupivacaine HCl. 0.5 % and Epinephrine 1:200,000 Injection, USP
- Local dental anesthesia by infiltration or nerve block injections in adults.
Features & benefits
- Anesthesia may last two to three times longer than lidocaine and mepivacaine for dental use, in many patients up to 7 hours.
- Onset of action is usually 2 to 10 minutes.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- Item# 99184 – Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 ml glass cartridges.
- Reactions to Marcaine® are characteristic of those used with other amide-type local anesthetics. A major cause of reactions to this group of drugs is excessive plasma levels, which may be due to overdosage, inadvertent intravascular injection or slow metabolic degradation. Marcaine® is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to it or any local anesthetic agent of the amide type or to other components of Marcaine® solutions. Local anesthetics should be employed only by clinicians who are well versed in diagnosis and management of dose-related toxicity and other acute emergencies which might arise from the block to be employed, and then only after insuring the immediate availability of oxygen, other resuscitative drugs, cardiopulmonary resuscitative equipment, an the personnel resources needed for proper management of toxic reactions and related emergencies. Marcaine® contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. Please seen the Package Insert for prescribing information.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, We will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.