Orabloc Articaine HCl 4% with Epinephrine 1:200,000 Injection Cartridges, 1.8 mL 50/Pk
Orabloc® is an amide local anesthetic containing a vasoconstrictor indicated for local, infiltrative or conductive anesthesia in both simple and complex dental procedures.
- Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine
- Rapid onset of anesthesia within 1-9 minutes
- Complete anesthesia lasts about 1 hour for infiltration, up to 2 hours for nerve block
- 24-month shelf life at room temperature
- Very low manufacture-related degradation products such as articaine acid and epinephrine sulphonic acid
- Sodium edetate free, methylparaben free and latex free
- Each Orabloc® cartridge is sealed individually in the blister for maximum protection during storage and handling
|Item - Concentration:||1:200,000|
|Item - Percent Anesthetic:||4%|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.