Traxodent Retraction Paste is gentle, absorbent and fast. The soft paste produces gentle pressure on the sulcus while it absorbs excess crevicular fluid and blood. The aluminium chloride creates an astringent effect without irritating or discoloring surrounding tissue.
Premier Traxodent Hemodent Paste
Hemostasis and Retraction? No Problem.
- Quick effective retraction: About 2 minutes – no fumbling with hemostatic solutions - save chair time
- Superior hemostasis: Stops bleeding and crevicular seepage while retraction occurs - easily absorbs excess crevicular fluid
- Increased patient comfort: Avoid tearing gingiva - less pressure on sensitive tissue
- Convenient delivery system: No cumbersome and expensive guns or cartridges - ergonomic disposable syringe and bendable syringe tip provides excellent reach
- Maximum freshness: Each syringe is packaged in resealable foil pouches
- Excellent value: Ready to use, no hidden cost - kits include syringes and disposable tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.