Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Canister with 135 Wipes, 6" x 7.5"
Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Canister with 135 Wipes, 6" x 7.5". 70% Ethyl Alcohol. Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs. Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin.
Keep hands clean and free of contaminants with these 6 x 7.5-inch Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes. They thoroughly cleanse the skin, removing dirt, soil and other substances. Sani-Hands® hand sanitizing wipes are also saturated with a 70 percent ethyl alcohol solution, an effective method of killing most bacteria and germs. Quick drying leaves hands clean and safe for handling foods and drinks. These unscented ethyl alcohol hand wipes contain aloe and vitamin E, restoring moisture and soothing skin and counteracting the drying effect of the alcohol. They are contained in a canister, keeping them moist and making them conveniently portable and ready to use whenever and wherever needed. The wipes meet OSHA standards for bloodborne pathogens and are suitable for clinical and workplace use. A canister holds 135 sanitizing wipes.
- The 6 x 7.5-inch Sani-Hands® hand sanitizing wipes clean hands thoroughly, removing soil as well as germs and bacteria
- A 70 percent ethyl alcohol solution offers effective germ-killing power
- The solution dries rapidly, making wipes safe to use before eating or drinking
- Aloe and vitamin E soothe the skin and restore moisture
- Ethyl alcohol hand wipes are individually wrapped, preventing drying out and providing convenient dispensing and portability
- These wipes meet OSHA standards for bloodborne pathogens, making them suitable for professional clinics
- There're 135 wipes per canister
PDI Sani Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes from SurgiMac remove soil and bacteria AND kill 99.99% of germs. Sani-Hands ALC Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes contain an alcohol based formula as recommended by the CDC for hand hygiene.
In a clinical study, Sani-Hands ALC Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes exceeded performance criteria defined in the 1994 FDA Tentative Final Monograph, requiring a handwash product achieve >2.0 log10 reduction in a marker organism after the first treatment. The performance of Sani-Hands ALC Antimicrobial Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes is enhanced by the physical removal of soil and bacteria by the wipe, a function that rub-in alcohol-based handwashes alone can not accomplish.
PDI Sani Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes Features:
- Antimicrobial gel rub enhanced by the friction of the wipe delivery system are proven to remove soil and kill 99.99% of microorganisms
- Kills Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- 15 second contact time
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol formulation
- Clinical study demonstrated higher microbial reduction than an alcohol gel rub
- Cleans and sanitizes hands when soap and water are not available
- Clinically proven to hydrate the skin after repeated use
- Fragrance free and dye free
- FDA Food Code Compliant – Approved for use before eating
- Individual packets ideal for meal trays
- Contains moisturizing aloe, glycerin and Vitamin E
- Convenient quick-pull canisters and individual packet options
- Formerly known as Sani-Dex ALC Hand Wipes
- Tubs contain 6" x 7.5" wipes
- Individual packets contain 8" x 5.3" wipes
|70% Ethyl Alcohol
|Can of 135 wipes
|Unscented, with aloe vera
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams
- Safe to use before eating and drinking
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv)
- Helps meet The Joint Commission 2018 National Patient Safety Goal #7
- Wipe fingertips and nails individually
- Wipe between all fingers of both hands
- Wipe both thumbs
- Wipe palms of both hands thoroughly
- Wipe back of hands
- Wipe both wrists and forearms
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Manufactured in the US with domestic and foreign materials to the highest quality standards
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin
Watch the video below for further details -
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.