SmarTemp®, Shade Dual-Cure A2 (50mL Cartridge)
SmarTemp® Dual-Cure creates durable, esthetic, non-brittle provisional restorations. The viscosity is easy to work with and there is even a flexible stage in the setting process that allows the provisional to be easily removed from undercuts and multiple preps. Further, SmarTemp Dual-Cure has a high flexural strength of 110 Mpa and an impressive Barcol hardness.
- Provides the versatility of a 20 second light-cure (for each surface of the provisional), or a 6-minute self-cure.
- Is available in the most popular Light shade of A2.
- A flexible stage during setting allowing the provisional to be manipulated and removed easily-particularly where undercuts are present.
- High radiopacity (200% of Aluminum).
- Temporaries are easily seen on X-rays.
- Convenient automix formulas. Cartridge dispensing allows for a bubble/void-free mix.
- High flexural strength reduces the chances of fracture or breakage.
- Low volumetric shrinkage and minimal exothermic heat generation for greater accuracy, fit and marginal integrity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.